Hickory Stick
Homeowners Association
Welcome to the Hickory Stick Homeowners Association Website! This website exists to provide Hickory Stick residents with information about the community and to facilitate communication with OMNI Management Services, the HOA management company serving residents of Hickory Stick.

Please, click around. We believe you will find it useful. And if you have any ideas for the website, feel free to contact us.
RSSLatest News:

Check it out! The new Associate Directory is now Live! To learn how to register and get and tour of the features...

Local Headlines
Community Shouts
OMNI Community
Update Email
OMNI Community Update Email

You can be updated via email on what OMNI is doing for your community by subscribing to a weekly summary report of service requests for your community.

sign up

  • Events
  • Important #s
There are no upcoming events currently scheduled.
Greenwood
Police Department
317-882-9191
Med Check
Urgent Care
317-887-7640
Johnson County
Animal Control
317-736-3924
Good Shepherd
Veterinary Clinic
317-422-8448
OMNI Management
Indiana Offices
317-541000
OMNI Management
After Hours Emergency
317-541-0000
Local Weather Greenwood, IN
Greenwood, IN
TodayTomorrow
Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%
Chance Rain Showers
62°F | 48°F
Chance Rain Showers
64°F | 48°F
Z Weather
Pool Hours

The Pool is open for the season.

Hours:  9:00am to 9:00pm 

more info

Helpful Links
OMNI HelpDesk
OMNI HelpDesk

With the OMNI Online HelpDesk you can conveniently create Service Requests and track the status of your Service Requests.

HelpDesk